Australia is burning and it is absolutely devastating. Our hearts go out to those affected by the bush fires. Please contact us and let us know that you’re ok, if we have not been in touch already — we will do what we can to help. We can all help; by making a donation to any of the following:
- Queensland-government-backed Givit is coordinating donations of items across Australia.
- Bendigo Bank Bushfires Disaster Appeal (Endorsed by Vic Govt)
- Kangaroo Island Mayor’s Relief Fund (Endorsed by SA Govt)
- The State Emergency Relief Fund (SERF) has also been launched for those affected by the Adelaide Hills fires at Cudlee Creek and beyond.
- Mallacoota Fires Support Fund
- State fire services: donations can be made to the state-funded rural fire services. Some states allow pledges to individual brigades.
* Victoria: CFA Donate
* NSW: NSW RFS donate
* South Australia: CFS donate
* Queensland: RFBAQ donate
- Fallen firefighters’ families: Support firefighter families
- Celeste Barber’s donation page
- Australian Red Cross Disaster Relief Fund
- The Salvos bushfire appeal.
There is no gesture too small.